So the weekend has finally arrived here in our nations capital, the sold out Eastern Electrics festival is going down tomorrow, with a stellar line-up at a cracking venue. For all those who didn’t get tickets we have a some alternative picks to make sure your weekend gets set off right!
- Hessle Audio & Fabriclive 64 Oneman CD Launch – Fabric provides the best club line-up by far this weekend. The likes of Pearson Sound, Jackmaster, Pangea and Oneman providing you with some serious bass pressure. Other djs that caught my eye include Randal with an old school set, Kode9 providing an old school garage set and finally DBridge and SP:MC in room 3 for 5 hours. Pure joy!
- Nauti.Cool by Nature at The Book Club – One of the most popular bars in East London. All you need to know is that the music policy is strictly 90s all night long. Friendly crowd and open till 2.
- Finally at The Horse and Groom – A party rich in deep and tech house. The organisers handpick from the best underground DJs providing the best nights in London to provide an intimate affair with a close-knit feel.
- We Fear Silence at Cable – Stanton Warriors alongside the godfathers of the UK garage scene MJ Cole and Wookie. Hostage and Brackles provide support. Love this club, and this promoter, they care deeply about providing a quality all round night to the clubber.
- Deadly Rhythm at Corsica Studios – Deadly Rhythm make a much anticipated return to London, kicking off with a bit of coup, headlining will be Kevin Saunderson’s protégé, house master and all round legend ‘MK’. On that Corsica sound system this looks like it’s going to be very special.